Insurrection video

posted 14/7/11

Thanks for buying Insurrection. To view the video type in the password: Pyrotheology

13 Responses to Insurrection video

1. David Olivares says:

I had to buy the physical book because the iBook version i first bought did not have this code. After listening, it was still worth it!

2. Corey says:

I actually scanned the code from the amazon preview the other day, he he. Physical book just arrived today – diving in!

3. Luis says:

I scanned it at Barnes and Noble cause I’m broke.

4. Jon says:

Is the second days video available for viewing or did they just tape on the first day?

5. Brianna says:

Someday, please come to Minnesota.

6. Tim says:

Hi
    Have just read Insurrection… What a rollercoaster! I would love to share more of the contents of this video (and the other content alluded to in the talk)… Are there any plans to put this on a DVD?
    Thanks

7. josh says:

Just finished the book. It was wonderful. Thank you.

8. Derek says:

I can’t get this video to work. I bought the physical book but it says the video is locked. Any help or suggestions?

9. Lteston says:

Video Stopped at 33:36….good to that point. Would love to hear the rest!!!!

10. rdarda says:

If one wants the identity of Christian and still maintain intellectual and spiritual authenticity, then Rollins speaks to you. One step beyond that lands you in the even more wonderful spirituality for the skeptic that Robert Solomon speaks of. Rollins is a new youthful and creative but distinctively Christian advocate. Enjoyable.

11. nfischer says:

Not sure what I’m doing wrong, but I scanned it on my iPhone and iPad. I typed in the code and the video screen never progresses. I would love some suggestions. Thank you.

12. Diane says:

Vid won’t work for me either.